Des Moines, Iowa precipitation map
Des Moines is a city visited by tourists with pleasure. Rain can interfere with certain plans. Therefore, we advise you to open a precipitation map on our website, where an accurate weather forecast and possible precipitation are given.
Des Moines's precipitation map is a detailed geographic map that shows the movement of air masses and every minute is painted the possibility of rain. Information about precipitation on the site map is up-to-date, it is updated quickly, the cloud moves, and the picture moves virtually.
In summer precipitation on the map is represented as raindrops, in winter precipitation looks like snowflakes.
The amount of precipitation is highlighted in color - the higher the concentration, the darker the image.
With Des Moines's rain map you will know exactly what time it will rain, how long it will last. This helps to clearly plan your time and spend it usefully, even if it is raining outside. For example, you can wait out the rain in a cafe over a fragrant cup of coffee or watch an interesting movie in the cinema.
Precipitation in Des Moines is shown on the map with special symbols:
- liquid precipitation;
- solid precipitation.
Their intensity is visible. A thunderstorm or hail is shown on the map.
Precipitation map in other cities:
The advantage of modern precipitation maps
Thanks to the new technology implemented in Google and Yandex maps systems, now the rains are broadcast online. The weather is forecast in real-time, with an accuracy of 10 minutes, and on the map, you can even predict the further movement of weather fronts.
The algorithm of our system is based on the analysis of many thousands of images obtained from meteorological radars, a forecast is displayed and its effectiveness correlates with the real state of affairs, and the picture of the "Precipitation Map" is displayed online. If the system is sufficiently well trained, it will automatically not only broadcast the weather every minute but also predict precipitation and wind with an accuracy of up to hundreds of meters and up to minutes.
The indisputable advantage of the service is the ability to find out with a high degree of probability whether precipitation is expected within the next two hours or even minutes.
Just imagine - a person, using a phone, maybe, having positioned himself with the help of GPS, sees the state of the weather around him, the forecast, the weather at the destination (if he is on the road) at the time of day he needs.
The latest news in Des Moines
- Politics Podcast: A crazy week of Iowa politics March 25, 2023, 2:36 AM Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds speaks to reporters during a news conference at Iowa Department of Public Saf...
- Drake bulldog mascot Griff helps collect food for Pet Project Midwest March 24, 2023, 9:12 PM AND RECOGNIZED DOGS IS ABOUT TO DO SOME GOOD DEEDS. GOOD BOY. THAT DOG IS HELPING OTHER DOGS. DRAKE ...
- Disu's 28 points lead Texas past Penn State, to Sweet 16 March 24, 2023, 5:00 AM This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate 1 of 9 Penn State guard Jalen Pickett ...
- Des Moines woman still in disbelief over her $1 million lottery prize March 23, 2023, 1:52 AM Marla Ballard has a tradition. Every time the lottery jackpot reaches more than $100 million, Ballar...
- View all news in Des Moines